There is a purpose in meeting people in life, some are there to test you, some will use you, some will teach you, and some will bring out the best in you.
My photo
Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & Black are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.

Monday, 25 November 2013

You do know that i like you, that you always make me smile and that i love texting you
          
But you have no idea how much I wish you were mine

I feel very safe when i'm being wrapped up in your arms 
           

Finally,

I've found someone who accepts me for who I am and doesn't want me to change for him.

Calling and telling me how beautiful i am just make me fall for you even harder.



To my friends,
            please stay strong, i may not know what's happening to you guys right now
            but i know you guys are strong enough to face shits that are happening now.
            i'm sorry that i am happy while you guys aren't. Please stay positive no matter 
            what happens. Thinking positively will result in positive outcome. I know its hard,
            but i really hope you guys can be positive. Don't put yourself down. Everyone is 
            beautiful, all my friends are gorgeous and cool. Please stop being insecure. There'll
            always someone out there who appreciate and accept you for who you are. I'm 
            always here for you guys to share your problems, please let everything out, instead
            of bottling everything up. I know one of my friends likes to bottle everything up, doesn't
            want to let out when i ask her. Please don't be like, it'll make you feel worse. Maybe
            i can't help you but that's the only way i can help my friends; being there as a listening 
            ear. I might not be able to help you overcome your problems, but at least you'll feel 
            better when letting everything out. To be honest, sometimes i feel very bad when i'm 
            happy and you guys are not. I want myself to be feeling the same way like how my 
            friends are feeling, i feel that it isn't fair if i'm happy but you guys are not. I'm sorry guys.
            Just please stay strong. I really hope this short message can bring a smile to your face.
            Please let everything out to me or other friends. Just hoping that you guys will not do
            anything stupid.
            To whoever that is reading this, you are beautiful
Xoxo

           

No comments:

Post a Comment