There is a purpose in meeting people in life, some are there to test you, some will use you, some will teach you, and some will bring out the best in you.
My photo
Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & Black are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

You're the guy that can make me laugh no matter what mood I'm in. You're someone I can be joke around with knowing you won't get mad. You're someone I can be comfortable with, not have things awkward. I hope you're also the guy who will accept me for who i am and won't try to change me. If you can keep me laughing, then you can most definitely keep me on my toes.

21 October is the day when you actually made me realised that i must not give up on you. You made me realised that it's worth it to continue with my feelings. 

We met on that day, actually it wasn't planned. You called and asked if you can hang out with us. And we did. We decided to hang out in the library. You took my bag and started throwing all the stuffs out. It really annoys me. You said it was fun to disturb me but you do know that i get annoyed very easily. And you continued annoying me. Put your wax on my hair, arm and knee. ((Both of us use the same wax hjakeosndhajanak)) when you tried to put the wax on my hair, i tried to avoid and then we came to a point where i fell lying on the floor and you almost fell on me. Everyone were judging us so bad including the pl girls that were sitting near us. You started scratching my knee using my ruler until it bleeds. Red marks were all over my knee. You then took my pencil case and ruler to hit and smack me everytime i want to say something. Even when i don't, you still smacked me with it. Even when I smile, you still smacked me with it. It really pisses me off. And I started to move away from you and shift myself so that my back was facing you. And you actually smack my back. Then you played with my phone. Took out everything even the SIM card. And you actually throw my SIM card into my blouse. Facepalm. I was really annoyed at that point of time. But at the same time i enjoyed it cause you did make me smile and laugh. And we then decided to leave the library. While walking i kept trying to walk away from you but you just can't stop stepping on my shoe. Annoyance. And then we came to the point when you stopped being sucha annoying guy and you started being sweet. You walked beside me the whole time. Talked to me with that soft tone. We walked so close. I really love that. Then you put your arms around me oh god i just oakaisbsicmsopandu. My heart just stopped and it felt like it will drop anytime soon. I became so shy and smiled really wide. And then when we arrived at bishan, you tapped my head and apologised for being annoying. It's really sweet. Everyone in the train just stared at us. You said sorry and you smiled and it really turned me on. 

I can't describe how amazing it was. Too amazing to be more amazing. At night i texted you thanking you cause you actually brighten up my day, made me smile and laugh even tho you were being very annoying. 

I really do enjoy whenever I'm with you. And i have never felt that way before whenever I'm with other guys. 
I want and need you. How i wish i can tell you how much you meant to me. 

Hun
You're really special to me
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment