There is a purpose in meeting people in life, some are there to test you, some will use you, some will teach you, and some will bring out the best in you.
My photo
Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & Black are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.

Friday, 4 October 2013

"Those words you use when you are talking to me.. you obviously don't mean it"

Am I that stupid? Am i that lame? Am i that ugly? Am i that bitchy? Am i that uncool? Am i that lousy? That you don't want to spend more time with me? 

Just please compare myself to her, her, her and her. All those hotstuff people. Please compare me to them now. I know where I stand. I know who am i. Just an ordinary girl who step into your life, be special for few seconds, and then get ignored forever. 

I dont know what else to do with you. I've tried so hard. Dont think i will manage to continue trying. I'm on the verge of giving up. You won't notice. You won't even know that its you. 

Despite the fact that the way you treat me like I'm really invisible, despite the fact that you seem to not bother talking to me, despite the fact that you always give me cold shoulder, despite the fact that you always make mistakes but you don't notice it, I'm still being positive and think that you are not treating me like I'm very invisible, I'm still talking to you even tho i know you are just talking to me just to make me satisfy, I'm still talking to you when i shouldn't and still apologising to you when it's not my fault and still giving in so that we won't get into any fights.

I am trying so hard right now, can't you see it? Who were there for you when you quarrel with her? Who were there to support and give encouragement when you are down? Me. The one who tries to cheer you up, the one who tries to make you happy, the one who tries to make you avoid thinking negatively. But despite all those i did for you, you still don't treat me like I'm special, you still go to her. She is your first priority. I know that. Its very obvious. Won't be surprise if i find out that you actually liked her.

Lets just put it this way:
You never reply means you dw to talk to me.
You ignore me means you think im very annoying.
You need me at certain times means you are making use of me.
So, in summary, i should just stop. 

"Expecting those that will not happen and ended up getting hurt" 

No comments:

Post a Comment