There is a purpose in meeting people in life, some are there to test you, some will use you, some will teach you, and some will bring out the best in you.
My photo
Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & Black are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.

Saturday, 5 October 2013

"Talking to you is just the best thing on earth"

Even though i have to wait for you to reply me, i think its really worth it. Being called 'syg' and saying 'love you' to me is too sweet. Although its just a one or two word, it really made me feel special to you. 



Before i went to sleep, i actually think about it whether you really mean it or not. I cried tears of joy cause i can't get over it. Hard for me to accept the fact that you actually said those words. I'm touched. I couldn't sleep last night, too happy. 

You're very sweet hun :))

No comments:

Post a Comment