There is a purpose in meeting people in life, some are there to test you, some will use you, some will teach you, and some will bring out the best in you.
My photo
Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & Black are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.

Saturday, 19 October 2013


Maybe it's true that he doesn't like me. It's just that I'm the one who keeps thinking that i still have the chance to be with him, when actually i don't. 

Keep trying to get what you won't get. Isn't it pathetic? Isn't it useless? You know you won't get what you want but you still hoping for it to happen. Yeah that's me. 

I'm not gonna be the one who he's looking for. I'm not gonna be the who he's wishing for. 

Let me tell you, I've been trying my best to make myself exist in your eyes. I've been trying my best to make myself special among all your other girl friends. I've been trying my best to destroy the friendship between us and build a relationship instead but i failed. 

I'm really really tired of trying. The only choice i have right now is to give up on you. And maybe i will cause i have no other choice. And if i give up on you, I hope i won't regret and i hope i will be able to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment