There is a purpose in meeting people in life, some are there to test you, some will use you, some will teach you, and some will bring out the best in you.
My photo
Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & Black are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.

Monday, 14 October 2013

It sucks so much knowing that your crush likes someone else. 

I don't know how and what to react when I know about it. I don't even know if it's true.

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know

We are not even talking now. I don't know. What am i supposed to do now? 
Give up?
Pretend i don't know anything?
Continue?

From the start, i alr know you won't feel the same way. I know that it's impossible. I know it won't happen. I know cause you regard me as your close friend and not more than that. I knew all those. 

I'm a loser. I'm pathetic. I'm hopeless. I'm useless. I need more vocabs to describe how stupid i am. 



I need someone right now

No comments:

Post a Comment