There is a purpose in meeting people in life, some are there to test you, some will use you, some will teach you, and some will bring out the best in you.
My photo
Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & Black are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

"I want you to stay, i want to be yours now"

I just can't believe that all those shitty feelings will haunt me every night. 

I get upset and worried everytime you don't reply me or you take a long time to reply.

I get jealous whenever you talk to other girls. I will feel like I'm hopeless and useless that you don't wanna talk to me.

I get insecure seeing you hanging out with your girl friends that are much more attractive than me.

I always try to create topics to start a convo with you and always try to make the convo ongoing.

I feel like its my duty to cheer you up whenever you're sad or mad. 

I feel like I'm annoying you everytime we talk. 

I feel like I'm the happiest girl whenever i stand next to you. I get shy whenever you ask me to face you everytime i talk to you. I kept smiling whenever i talk to you in person. I will look around cause i don't have the guts to look you in the eyes cause i know i will not stand it and will go crazy about it.

I feel like breaking down when you ask if I'm okay. 

I'm forever with you. I'll always be there for you. Always by your side to go through ups and downs tgt with you. 

Sometimes i feel like saying "you're always the reason why I smile and laugh" to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment