There is a purpose in meeting people in life, some are there to test you, some will use you, some will teach you, and some will bring out the best in you.
My photo
Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & Black are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.

Thursday, 31 October 2013


     Of course i get it.

She's pretty

 funny

sweet

amazing 

And everyone likes her

She's the kind of girl you always wanted

I just kind of wished I could be that kind of girl to you, too
     



I love him.

He doesn't care about me.


I think about him.

He doesn't think about me


People mentioned his name around me;

A bitter smile unraveled across my lips.

People mentioned my name around him;

He acts as if he never met me.
    


People asked me, "What does he mean to you?"

And I said, "The world"

People asked him, "What does she mean to you?"

And he said, "Nothing"


He is someone who is really important to me and who i cherish the most. I'm always hoping that he will realise it and treat me the same way like i do. 


     



No comments:

Post a Comment