There is a purpose in meeting people in life, some are there to test you, some will use you, some will teach you, and some will bring out the best in you.
My photo
Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & Black are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.

Saturday, 14 September 2013

"She leaves when you start to love her"

Mixed feelings. Confused. What more? Seeing her talking to you just kills me in the inside like a mother witnessing her daughter get hit by a car. I don't even know what I am feeling right now. I don't know. I don't know. If you ask me who's the one right now, probably the answer will be either no one or i don't know.

You don't like people who judge you but you judge others. What logic is that? Where are all your fucked up attitude that you always show to everyone including me, where are all those? Why don't you show that attitude of yours to her? Instead, you let yourself be a two-faced guy. Is it you changed or she made you change? I don't know. Why are you suddenly so close to her out of the blue? Why is it must be her?

Her, the one whom i hate so much, the one who changes crush like changes clothes, the one has two different personality and attitude infront of girls and guys. Why must it be her? And not other girls? She doesn't like people who bitch about her but she herself bitch about others. She's a professional in bitching about others and I've no idea why can't you see that bad side of her :( its just upsetting. 

Disappointing.

The only choice i have right now,
• Stop all these feelings and slowly forget about him

No, i don't know :( even tho i say I'm over you but when i see your conversation with her in twitter, i just died for a moment, almost cry but i don't. I don't know. I need someone to decide for me right now. Someone who can make me realised whether i should stop and forget about him. 

No i don't know. I just hate the i-dont-know feelings. 

Its alr one year surprisingly :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment